WELCOME TO THE NZ RAPID PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE 2011
Practitioners, academics and researchers who work in the creative industries are invited to participate in the inaugural NZ Rapid Product Development Conference 2011.
The NZ Rapid Product Development Conference 2011 will be held at the Auckland University of Technology in Auckland, New Zealand on February 7-8, 2011.
This international conference is dedicated to bringing together the diverse aspects of the convergence of technology in product design and rapid product development. It includes the areas of
- Rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing
- Computer Aided Design and Engineering
- Acquisition technologies
- Concurrent engineering
- Design tools and methodologies
- Sustainable product development
- The management of innovation in NPD projects
- Virtual environments and simulation
- Rapid tooling and manufacture
- The innovative application of technologies to engineering problems
- Any other topics of interest to product development
We expect the conference to attract delegates from New Zealand and the international community.
We look forward to welcoming you to Auckland in 2011.
Prof. Olaf Diegel
Director, Design Research Institute, Auckland University of Technology